November 1, 2009

AZ State Fair


Thursday Johnny and I went to the fair. We got wristbands for unlimited rides and I was nervous because I'm a big baby when it comes to rides. We ended up riding several rides that I had turned away from in terror in the past (including a few that went upside down! :O). It was pretty scary but I had a lot of fun. Along with the wristbands we got 50% off the gamers card which made it $10 for 40 tickets. In the end we spent $10 for one stuffed animal and Johnny got a lot better at throwing a ball into a bucket (we're also convinced that the guy let him win since we used all of our tickets on that one game)!
Johnny also volunteered for the hypnotist show. I was really excited because I had begged him to do it and originally he had said no. From the audience he appeared to be hypnotised but he claims he was just "going with it". We decided he wasn't relaxed enough to actually fall under. A few of the other volunteers seemed to really be out of it though, so I still believe it's possible! I guess I'll never know until I try it for myself!


I wish I would have taken more pictures! :(

-Rachiekinns! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment