October 23, 2009

I'd Just Like to Mention

How extremely LAME my school is.
Very few people dressed up for this rather easy homecoming week.
VERY easy actually; everything I wore (excluding what I wore for 50's day) came straight out of my very own closet! Come on people!

Anyway, it just makes me sad. Along with the fact that my yearbook page has turned out to be one of the hardest assignments I've been given this year. At a school of 2,500 people the best talent I have is a girl who can fit 14 olives in her mouth (it was between that and about 8 people who said they can roll their tongue and about 6 who said they crack their knuckles; seriously?!). I guess I'm just going to have to face the fact that I go to a school full of non-spirited, non-talented lame-Os (although I'm willing to bet that's not the case and people are either too embarrassed or too shy to reveal their gifts)!

Well I had fun dressing up every day this week and I would have enjoyed seeing more people participate as well. I didn't wear school colors today though, even though that was the theme for Friday (yes, I too see the hypocrisy of my above rant). However, Johnny and I unintentionally matched pretty perfectly today which I thought was very cute. (:

-Rachiekinns! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment