December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Rachel: So it's a little late but here is our Thanksgiving post. This year we went to Tucson and had a wonderful Pundt family Thanksgiving. We had a Thanksgiving photoshoot which, in my opinion, was the cutest one we've had yet! After pigging out on turkey and what not we bought hot chocolate and went to Burger King for some evening grub. Despite a large weight gain it was a very fun weekend (I've even gotten over the tragedy of our Black Friday shopping trip being denied due to mile long lines). Also, Courtney's smell wasn't that bad this year and I was actually able to give her a hug! Oh, the laughs we shared! Even in a hotel we managed to have a fun time (although we were hit on by a very not cute boy. Don't be alarmed, we had the strength to fight him off...with our stench! Ha.) Twas a great time, it really was. (:
-Rachiekinns!(:


Karen: This Thanksgiving we had a lot of fun. We did everything Rachel said and I had some troubles with the hotel vending machine! I put in a dollar and my candy got stuck so Rachel says "Put in another dollar and choose the same thing and it will give you 2!" I take her advice and put in another dollar but accidentally put the wrong number in! So I ended up with some oatmeal raisin bites I didn't want! I tried again and successfully put in the right number but Rachel was wrong and the darn thing only gave me one! So I spent 3 dollars on this stupid 50 cent bag of candy (which ended up being all hard when it was supposed to be chewey)! After that we brought the Beatles blanket Rachel stole from Johnny down to the lobby and snuggled up on the couch and talked for hours. Then mother came back and said "You girls shouldn't be down here! It's 11 o'clock! Go back to the room and go to bed!"
The End

<3karen!



Here are just a few samplings of our photoshoot:










No comments:

Post a Comment