November 11, 2009

So Today...

I was at Johnny's house and we were in the living room watching Up when there was a vigorous knock at the door. His little brother came running downstairs and answered it. He said it was for me and said it was the cops! I was like what the heck?! The first thing I thought was "my parents told me I could come over, they knew I was! I had permission, I swear!" Well I go out there and the officer was like "Are you Rachel?" to which I responded "Yes." He then asked if two guys came over to visit me and, puzzled, I said no. He went on to say there was a couple of boys running around jumping fences and they had said they were visiting Rachel! I told them how I had been in Johnny's house with him making food and watching movies for the past couple of hours and how no one had come to visit me, it wasn't even my house! He continued questioning me and assured me that "if I'm lying he'll know" (rolls eyes). He said he was going to get the boys and they were going to get it straightened out. So Johnny and I walk to the end of the drive way where there are two more cops just standing there. Just then another cop car drives past with two boys in the back seat and we hear them say "this one" and point to a house a few houses down. That's when we went back inside to continue watching our movie. About ten minutes later the cops come back and explain that the boys had been referring to a Rachel about three houses away. What a weird coincidence! It was kind of an interesting experience, and an annoying way to interrupt our movie! This was just more proof to my theory that things that never happen to anyone else happen to Johnny's family all the time, and it's now beginning to rub off on me!

-Rachiekinns! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment