November 1, 2009

Ode to Quartknee!

Courtney is tall.
Her boobs are not small.
She has a brother named Jake.
They both live in Snowflake.
She has a nice face.
It's welcomed in any place.
She's not as dumb as she looks.
Her mom always cooks...good food.
She's often quite funny.
She makes a lot of money (at Ed's).
She likes to tease her hair.
She likes it when her body is bare...naked.
She has many horses.
She takes advanced courses...at school.
She has some big feet.
She's oh so neat!
She likes to eat bugs.
She gives long warm hugs...uninvitedly.
Even though she tends to fart...a lot (and it smells...bad),
I love her with all of my heart.

This one's for you, Honey Bunch! Muah!


<3karen!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Courtney and I love this poem.
    I think I'm going to tattoo it on my arm so I can read it whenever I want and always have it near me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend karen made this poem ,she is very good at making poems i did not know this but now i do


    <3 HDF.O.B
    (a.k.a Hannah)

    ReplyDelete