February 28, 2010

Cute Hat!

So ever since summer I've wanted one of those hats with the ear flaps and the puffy ball at the top. I wanted it to be purple, pink or turquoise. Well I was having trouble finding one! We went to First Friday and I thought for sure I'd be able to find one but every vendor that was selling them only had red and brown and such. I was being sad until this group of kids came by offering free hugs and the boy was wearing the cutest purple hat! "I love your hat! Where did you get it?!" I said to him. "Uh, I really don't know. Someone just put it on me!" Dang, I thought. A while later we saw this same kid and I said to him, "I've been looking for a hat like that but can't find one!" He replied, "Someone said something about my hat earlier...hey! It was you! Well, here!" And he took it off and gave it to me! Whooo!

-Rachiekinns(:

No comments:

Post a Comment