October 9, 2009

Thought of the Day: Our First Post

On Spring break people have wet t-shirt contests, so on Fall break do people have warmest sweater contests?

Today is the last day of Fall break (before the weekend). This week was spent laying around the house, as usual, and went by way too fast. We're not ready to go back to school after this long-awaited break! Tonight we had an attempt at a photo shoot all natural (no makeup or hair product!). Dad had to invade and break the only rule we have right off the bat!

This is a strict RACHEL AND KAREN ONLY website, please do your best to ignore the man in the blue shirt. xD
<3Karen!
-Rachiekinns! (:

3 comments:

  1. Oh you girls are just the cutest in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man in the blue shirt is waaaayyy cuter!!!! We want more pics of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Heather and I'm glad I have such beautiful daughters. They make me feel better about myself because I am not cute. It's good to know I can make cute things.

    ReplyDelete